Goku and Vegeta  Quotes That Will Inspire You


10 Best Goku Motivation Quotes

Best Goku Quotes

1:Power comes in response to a need, not a desire.

2:It looks like they only want me and that’s exactly what they’ll get.

3:You see, when you take life, you live deep in fear that your life will be taken away as well. When you harm others, you’re only just harming yourself.

4:Maybe you’ll come back someday as…as a better person, I hope. I’d like that. Perhaps we’ll have a little one-on-one.

5:Sometimes life is too uncertain to have regrets.

6:Me personally, I like to work and train.

7:But really what’s draining your strength is your own doubt.

8:With my newfound power, I can beat anyone!

9:Even a low-class warrior can surpass an elite. With enough hard work.

10:I would rather be a brainless monkey than a heartless monster.


10 Best Vegeta Motivation Quotes

Dragon Ball Z Vegeta Best Quotes

1:There’s only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

2:I do not fear this new challenge. Rather like a true warrior I will rise to meet it.

3:There are fears even among the most powerful warriors. The bravery they have to overcome their fears is what makes them a real warrior.

4:There’s no such thing as fair or unfair in battle. There is only victory or in your case, defeat.

5:Your training isn’t over when your body gives up, but when you’re mind gives up.

6:Even if nobody believes me, supports me, or recognizes my effort. I’ll keep on going.

7:It’s not over when you lose, it’s over when you quit.

8:Even the mightiest warriors experience fears. What makes them a true warrior is the courage that they possess to overcome their fears.

9:No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.

     10:Push through the Pain. Giving Up Hurts More.